Monday, January 6, 2014

Looking back at 2013

The new year is here and it's time for some new goals/resolutions.

2013 was packed with amazing events.

I adopted 2 pit bull puppies.  Blueberry (blue and white female) and Blackberry (black and white male).
In March 2013, at the tender age of 1 month the Berry twins came to their furever home.Rasing puppies was a handful at times.  To the Berry Twins I'm mom, so I do everything in my power to care for and comfort them.  Little Blueberry has brought me a new quest in life.  She has food allergies; NO wheat, corn, soy, beef, chicken, or egg.  This leaves me with 2 choices of dog kibble and no choices for store bought treats.  I'm working on new and healthy treats for her all the time.  It's hard to believe the twins are already 9 months old!
Blueberry & Blackberry
 
Continuing on.....
I made 3 outfits for Trashique 2013, designed a line of pet apparel for the Dogs Gone Wild K-9 Fashion Show, (where I was finally able to use live dogs as models). October through December I sold my pet goods at different events as a vendor.  Exhausting back to back weekend and week night events. Now my inventory is extremely low, which is exciting because I get to jump behind my sewing machine and make new garments!

Made my first cosplay outfit for a dog; A Murloc form World Of Warcraft. As well as over a dozen Snow White costumes, her prince, and 3 dwarfs (Grumpy, Sleepy, and Dopey).  Even made Beasts formal wear from Beauty and The Beast.
Murloc costume

So for my business goals/resolutions for 2014....
I'd like to blog more.  I honestly thought I did blog a few times last year, but no I never did.  It's obvious keeping up with a blog is a tad difficult for me. >_<

Expanding my priduct line is at the top of my list.  I have tons of ideas that I need to get out of my head.  There are smaller goals, but these are my main ones.

Happy New Year!!!

April
The California Chi


1 comment: