Thursday, July 26, 2012

Project Runway Week 1 Challange

You saw my sketches in a previous post, now here is my creative process and final designs... for Project Runways season 10 Week 1 challenge.

The Challenge: Designers had to come prepared with a look that embodies and represents them. The next part of the challenge was to create a companion look with a $100 budget.

Here we go....


My Sketches


The 2 designs and fabrics I chose to work with.
 
Drafted some patterns, cut the fabric, and went straight to work.

Working away!!


They're done!!

Time for the Runway.... more like a photo shoot.


The first look: Fresa, striking a pose!


Second look: Fresa, looking hot!

If these were shirts at a department store I would buy them, lol.

For more behind the sceens and Fresa's photo shoot please visit our Facebook Page.




No comments:

Post a Comment