Monday, July 20, 2009

Featured Pet


I've decided to feature one of my pets every now and then in my blog. Today I am featuring my beloved Chihuahua TAMA.


Tama is my ultimate companion. He loves to go with me everywhere. At 3 months old I adopted him after the loss of my first Chihuahua, Sienna. Poor Tama was quarantined for 3 weeks, at the time my sister adopted a Chihuahua puppy that was quite frail. :(


He loved dressing up since puppyhood. Since he loved clothes so much he decided to chew the power cord to my sewing machine. I think he realized when he didn't recieve any new clothes for 2 weeks that he should leave the cord alone. Since then he hasn't touched it, nor has he let any of the other Chiahuhua's touch the cords.


Going to school in a purse is one of his favorite things to do. Never barks just sits in his purse throughout a class. We have done several presentations together at school for my pet apparel business, The California Chi.


Every year Tama and the rest of his pack enter PetSmart's Halloween costume contest. Tama won 3rd place in 2008, and received a $5.00 gift card.


We also take a family picture with Sanat Paws every year.


Tama is with me all the time at home. from when I go to sleep to when I get up in the morning he sticks by me. He refuses to leave my side and eat when he knows I'm sick. He's the Sweetest and most caring Chihuahua I know.


To learn more about Tama and see some more pictures check out his Dogster Page here:

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!


No comments:

Post a Comment